HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CANDLE
WOOD WICK CANDLES:
- It's best to trim your wick to 1/4 inch before lighting.
- Let the melt pool reach the edge of the jar on your first burn, usually takes approximately one hour.
- When re-lighting it is very important to break off the black char from your last burn. This can be done easily by taking a tissue and gently breaking away the charred wood. This will ensure a proper burn and crackle.
- Never burn for more than 4 hours.
- Always burn on a heat safe surface.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets, and drafty areas.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Sit reed diffusers on a dish as the oils can damage some surfaces such as furniture wood surfaces.
- Dip the reeds into the oil then flip again and put the dry ends down.
- Continue to flip your reeds once a week for maximum scent dispersion.
- Keep out of reach of anything that could knock your reeds over.
- If spilled, clean up as soon as possible - as the oils could damage some surfaces.
- Not safe for consumption of any kind.
EXTRA CHEMICAL OR UV INHIBITORS ARE NOT ADDED TO OUR CANDLES TO ENSURE THE CLEANEST BURN FOR YOUR INDOOR AIR QUALITY. THEREFORE UV LIGHT CAN AFFECT THE COLOR OF YOUR CANDLE. PLEASE STORE YOUR CANDLE IN A COOL DARK PLACE AWAY FROM DIRECT OR INDIRECT LIGHT. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US TO KEEP OUR CANDLES CHEMICAL FREE. WE USE ONLY PHTHALATE FREE FRAGRANCE OILS AND/OR ESSENTIAL OILS.